Due to several incidents of cheating very
strict testing procedures will be enforced!
1. Students will NOT be allowed to leave the room for any reason once
the exam has been administered. This includes: using the restroom,
answering cell phones, etc.
2. If you must leave the room you must turn in your exam and forfeit
your remaining time. Only the completed portion of the exam will be
3. Be on time! Once the first person leaves the exam room, no one
arriving late will be allowed to start the exam.
4. All notes, books, and personal belongings will be either left
outside the room or stored in the cabinets in the lab tables (NOT the
cubbies in the lab tables).
5. Cell phones/pagers must be turned off during the exam and placed in
backpacks or purses. Ringing cell phones and/or pagers during exams may
result in failure of the exam. If you must leave your phone on during
an exam please switch it to silent mode. If, for any reason, you answer
a cell phone or pager during an exam you must turn in your exam and
forfeit your remaining time.
6. Absolutely NO talking will be allowed during the exam.
7. Assigned seating will be utilized for examinations.
8. Absolutely no papers (other than those provided by the instructor)
are allowed on or around the student’s workspace.
9. Cheating will result in a zero on the exam and probable expulsion
from the class.
If circumstance precludes you from adhering to these policies you must
speak to your instructor PRIOR to the exams