As a registered student you have a host of resources on campus that are available to you, many free of charge. The following is a partial list (for a complete list please refer to the college catalogue or the student services section of the college web page).
General Study Resources
How effectively you study can have a significant impact on your learning. Look over the resources listed below to get ideas to improve your study practices, save time and improve your grade:
General Interest Websites
The sites below are divided into groups, those that may be of some benefit to students in biology, and those that are purely presented for the fun of it.
Sites for Students:
Sites for General Interest:
- Beach Weather - Weather predictions for Santa Cruz.
- Tide Table - Tide and current predictor for Santa Cruz, California
- Water Quality - Ocean Water Quality, County of Santa Cruz Environmental Health Services
- California White Water - List and description of many California white water rivers
- MBoSC - Mountain Bikers of Santa Cruz
- Apple Computer - For the latest information and products from apple computer
- Moon Phase - Current phase of the Moon
Sites for Humor:
Education / Background