Valley Community College
Adapted P.E. Coordinator
Saratoga, CA 95070-5698
Courses Taught at
- PE 1.02, Adapted Physical Education, 1 unit
- PE 1.03, Adapted Physical Education, 1/2 unit
- PE 1.12, Adapted PE - Rhythmic Aerobics
- PE 1.14, Adapted PE - Sports Conditioning/Aquatics
- PE 1.16, Adapted PE - Sports Conditioning/Weight
- PE 1.18, Adapted PE - Stretching and Flexibility
- PE 1.20, Adapted PE - Walk, Wheel and Row Aerobics
- PE 1.25, Adapted PE - Water Exercises and Swim
- PE 4.12, Fitness - Stretch and Flex, a distance
West Valley College Websites
- Personal Interests:
Golf, reading and gardening.
- Teaching Experience:I
have taught physical education courses at West Valley for over 32 years. I
specialize in dance, aquatics, and adapted physical education courses.
Some of my favorite Websites
Valley College is a great place to teach and learn and communicate.
The Adapted Physical Education Program website
offers information and links to the many facets of the West Valley College
Adapted PE program including who can benefit, and how to enroll.
The Real Age
website provides health tips and allows you to discover your "real
age" according to your current physical health and lifestyle.
- revised June
- by Joan Worley
- e-mail address: